|Salary||R720k – R600k|
|Education||SANC RN | Postgrad in Operating Theatre Nursing|
|Experience||3+ years management|
RPO Services is currently representing two large private hospitals based in the North of Johannesburg as well as Rustenburg, North West, in recruiting Managers to oversee their theatre complexes.
Both positions will be reporting directly to the Nurse Manager, and will be responsible for the entire Theatre, Cath Lab and connected departments, of between 10 – 14 theatres all together!
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the Theatre Manager position:
• Registered with SANC
• Postgrad Diploma in Operating Theatre Nursing
• Private hospital experience within a Theatre UM capacity
• Must have managed multiple theatres
• Able to step in as a Scrub when needed (ad-hoc)
• Able to manage difficult staff and health care staff
• Proven rapport with Surgeons
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Rebecca on email@example.com. Alternatively visit our website on www.rposervices.co.za for more information.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 2 weeks of application received.
or email us: medicalrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za