|Salary||R650k – R540k|
|Education||Post Basic Critical Care Nursing Dip/Degree|
|Experience||5 - 15 Years|
Are you a qualified Registered Nurse and Critical Care trained specialist?
Do you have management experience and looking to further your management skills?
Are you looking for growth in your career?
Then look no further – we may have your dream job available!
Our client who represents one of the leading private hospitals is now looking to employ an ICU Trained Unit Manager to oversee their ICU and Emergency Department.
The incumbent will be responsible for administration, financial control, stock control, quality management, staffing, HR management and more, and form a part of the hospital management team.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• Registered with the SANC as a Professional Nurse
• Hold a postgraduate qualification in Critical Care Nursing Science
• Minimum of 5 years ICU nursing and shift leading
• Strong Resuscitation experience as BLS Instructor / ACLS trained
• Prior unit management experience
• Prior experience within a private hospital
• Preferable: Nursing Admin qualification
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Rebecca on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively call on 010 900 4087 or visit our website on www.rposervices.co.za for more information.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 2 weeks of application received.
or email us: medicalrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za