|Location||Graduate Jobs in Cape Town, Bellville|
|Salary||R550k – R400k|
|Education||Post Basic Critical Care Nursing Dip/Degree|
|Experience||5 - 15 Years|
Are you a qualified Registered Nurse and Critical Care trained specialist?
Do you have a number of years in supervising and training staff within a General / Trauma ICU?
Are you looking for growth in your career?
Then look no further – we may have your dream job available!
Our client who represents a private hospital in the Northern suburbs of Cape Town, is now looking to employ an ICU Trained Unit Manager for their 10-bed General ICU.
The incumbent will be responsible for administration, financial control, stock control, quality management, staffing, HR management and more, and form a part of the hospital management team.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• Registered with the SANC as a Professional Nurse
• Hold a postgraduate qualification in Critical Care Nursing Science
• Minimum of 5 years ICU nursing and shift leading
• Prior ICU management experience would be preferred, or within a 2IC / Deputy capacity
• Prior experience within a private hospital
• Preferable: Nursing Admin qualification
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Rebecca on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively call on 010 900 4087 or visit our website on www.rposervices.co.za for more information.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 2 weeks of application received.
or email us: medicalrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za