|Salary||R560k - R480k|
We are currently assisting a leading consulting firm to source a qualified Tailings/Geotechnical Engineer in Johannesburg.
Minimum requirements include:
• BSc/BEng in Civil Engineering
• Honours degree in Geotechnical Engineering preferred
• Pr Eng registration with ECSA beneficial
• Over 4 years’ experience in the field of tailings and geotechnical engineering with proven experience in leading integrated project mine waste projects
• Sound project management skills
• Proficient in slope stability, seepage analysis and FEM software (Geostudio, Slide, Plaxis)
• Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Projects, etc.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact Riana, Meghan or Dawn on 010 900 4087. Alternatively visit our website on www.rposervices.co.za.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: engineeringrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za