|Salary||R570k – R480k|
|Education||Registered Nurse (SANC) | Advantageous: Nursing Admin|
|Experience||2 – 10 Years Management|
RPO Services now has a great opportunity for an experienced Unit Manager to expand and elevate their career within a newly refurbished and technologically advanced private hospital in the Free State.
The position of Unit Manager will be responsible for management of a combined Medical and Surgical centre.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• Registered with the SANC as a Professional Nurse
• Advantageous: Post Basic in Nursing Admin
• Minimum of 2 years’ proven experience within a similar Unit Manager capacity
• Good understanding of nursing standards and practices within the private hospital environment
• Proven budgeting, billings and stock order/receipt experience
• Good knowledge and experience in quality improvement, infection prevention & control
• Strong leadership capabilities
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Rebecca on email@example.com. Alternatively call on 010 900 4087 or visit our website on www.rposervices.co.za for more information.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 2 weeks of application received.
or email us: medicalrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za