|Salary||R 750k - R700k p/a|
We are currently looking for experienced professionals with strong Actuarial or Financial Modelling Skills to join a performance driven team
The role will be responsible for providing support on the delivery of the three-year financial plans, in line with the Group's strategy. This will include providing support in analysing the Group's rolling forecasts, valuing the various incentive share schemes and providing business intelligence to support business decision making
• Provide commercial insight and analysis of business performance, identifying underlying trends and challenging the business performance.
• Support the strategic planning and strategic initiatives of the group by providing financial planning and modelling skills.
• Assist in financial forecasting by developing financial forecasting models for the different operating business units within MMH that will be used to set budgets and performance targets.
• Support the expense management function to develop and manage expense management and allocation methodologies and drive efficiencies across the group.
• Collaborate with the business to ensure this meets with changing requirements.
• Deliver timeous, accurate and value-adding analysis and insight to stakeholders.
• Make recommendations that highlight the risks, confidence rating and the impact of variables on business results and advise business.
• Create visualisation of the insights identified from the financial analysis to assist business decision making.
• Analyse the financial results of key competitors to understand the implications of their strategies and potential implications for the segment
• Nearly qualified Actuary/Qualified CA/ CFA with 3 to 5 years' experience required.
• Experience in engaging with diverse stakeholders.
• Proven track record in building and maintaining financial models.
• Life insurance specific experience will be highly advantageous
Should you meet the requirements for this position, forward your comprehensive CV firstname.lastname@example.org, visit our website www.rposervices.co.za or contact the Finance Team on 010 900 4087.
Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for a response to your CV, if you do not receive feedback within one week please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
or email us: financerecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za