|Salary||Basic plus uncapped commission|
|Experience||No experience required|
Are you finishing your degree soon and looking for a great job opportunity to start your professional career in 2020? Join a team of internationally recognized Specialist Recruiters and be part of the company’s growth.
A successful recruiter is someone who:
• has integrity, tenacity and a willingness to learn
• is loyal, trustworthy and self-motivated
• is competitive and ambitious
• has a positive, can-do attitude
• thrives on change and enjoys collaborating
• is respectful and candid in challenging the status quo
• is process-driven
• is attentive on being well-spoken and articulate when engaging with people
• curious and keen to uphold world-class client experience
• is naturally hard-working, goal-oriented, pro-active and able to manage time effectively.
What Are the Basic Requirements?
• A university degree or ND
• MS Office
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong ability and eagerness to learn
• Own reliable transport.
What’s in It for You?
• Full training and mentoring
• A supportive, collaborative and positive work environment
• Great growth opportunities
• Incredible financial incentives.
Should you meet the basic requirements and think this position is tailor-made for you - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: internalrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za