|Salary||R480k – R420k|
|Education||Post Basic Operating Theatre Nursing|
RPO Services is currently representing a specialised private hospital in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town, needing an experienced Theatre Trained Scrub Nurse who will work alongside the Unit Manager of a large Theatre complex in the management of the CSSD and assist in all administration as well as scrubbing when needed.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• Registered with the SANC as a Professional Nurse
• Hold a postgraduate qualification in Operating Theatre Nursing Science
• Minimum of 2 years in the OR, specialising in Orthopaedic and General surgeries
• Advantageous: Neuro or Cardiac theatre scrub expertise
• Advantageous: Private hospital experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Rebecca on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively call on 010 900 4087 or visit our website on www.rposervices.co.za for more information.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 2 weeks of application received.
or email us: medicalrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za