|Salary||R360k - R240k|
|Education||Multi-Disciplinary Drawing office Practice Certificate/Diploma|
A new career opportunity has become available for a Revit Structural Draughtsperson at a leading consulting firm in Johannesburg.
Minimum requirements include:
• Diploma in Multi-Disciplinary Drawing Office Practice or similar
• Certified Revit Professional qualification
• Membership with SA Institute of Draughting
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in structural draughting including rebar detailing
• Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact Riana, Meghan or Dawn on 010 900 4087. Alternatively visit our website on www.rposervices.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineeringrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za