|Salary||R 750k - R600k p/a|
|Education||BCom Accounting /Insurance Qualification|
One of South Africa’s leading Insurance Providers based in Sandton is currently seeking a Reinsurance Professional to join their team of professionals.
The Reinsurance Controller will provide financial support to the Reinsurance Buying Department and be the source of financial information and the link between the various business partners
• Financial performance reporting
• Financial reports for the fronting, inter group/inter SBU transactions.
• Compiling of Financial Performance Reports for Stakeholders.
• FSB Reporting
• External audit reporting
Review and approve technical accounts and payments to ensure the completeness of transactions to RI brokers/reinsurers.
Assisting with the implementation of IFRS and Reinsurance Optimization Projects.
Validation and control function of monthly reconciliations.
Verify variances of underwriting results against budgets.
Management of Reinsurance Contracts
• BCom Accounting /Insurance Qualification
• Minimum of 3-5 years in similar financial role
• Reinsurance knowledge - understanding reinsurance terminology and interpretation of contracts.
• Financial management.
• Proven business acumen and experience.
• Success in working with cross-functional groups both internal and external to the organization.
• Excellent communication both verbal and written
Should you meet the requirements for this position, forward your comprehensive CV email@example.com, visit our website www.rposervices.co.za or contact the Finance Team on 010 900 4087.
Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for a response to your CV, if you do not receive feedback within one week please assume your application has been unsuccessful
or email us: financerecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za