|Salary||R750k – R700k per annum|
|Education||Degree in: Statistics/Mathematics/Computer Science/Econometrics|
We are currently looking for a Quantitative Analyst with IFRS 9 and Model development experience. The role will provide an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team with a passion for excellence.
Model automation is key focus for the team and the team will work with different business areas to oversee and ensure the appropriateness of the models.
The role will be responsible for:
• Ensuring a full understanding of the IFRS 9 impairment requirements
• Develop the IFRS 9 probability of default (PD) and loss given default (LGD) models, taking forward looking information into account.
• Understanding the synergy between IFRS 9 and stress testing models.
• Monitoring the models over time
• Research and implement new approaches to automate model development
• 3-5 years of experience in a model development or validation environment
• A degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Computer Science/Econometrics
• Programming experience in Python and Matlab
If you would like to apply for this position, please send transcripts with applications.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com, visit our website www.rposervices.co.za or contact the Finance Team on 010 900 4087. Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for a response to your CV, if you do not receive feedback within one week please assume your application has been unsuccessful
or email us: financerecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za