|Salary||R900k – R650k|
|Experience||5 - 15 Years|
Are you a qualified Pharmacist, with supervisory / management experience in the private hospital sector?
Are you looking for growth in your career, to be able to manage a large hospital pharmacy?
If yes, then we have your dream job you have been looking for!
Our client represents a large private hospital who is now looking for an individual such as yourself to manage their hospital pharmacy as the Pharmacy Manager and Responsible Pharmacist.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• Registered with the SAPC as a Pharmacist
• Minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience as a Pharmacist
• Prior experience within a private hospital essential
• Must have proven management / supervisory experience within a hospital environment
• Strong administration skills
• Preferred: Postgraduate qualification in Business / Pharmacy Management or related
Please note that our client’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the group’s Employment Equity strategy.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Rebecca on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively call on 010 900 4087 or visit our website on www.rposervices.co.za for more information.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 2 weeks of application received.
or email us: medicalrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za