|Salary||R650k – R540k (highly negotiable)|
|Education||Postgrad in Operating Theatre Nursing | Nursing Admin (preferred)|
|Experience||5 - 10 Years Theatre unit management|
RPO Services is currently assisting a large private hospital based in Rustenburg, in recruiting a strong Theatre Unit Manager with extensive management experience to take on the role of Theatre Matron, overseeing an 11 Theatre complex.
In addition, the candidate will act as Deputy Nursing Manager and report directly to the Hospital Matron.
Our client is willing to negotiate salary to find the best of the best!
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• Registered with SANC
• Qualification in Operating Theatre Nursing
• Qualification in Nursing Admin (preferred)
• Must have managed a large Theatre complex of 5+ theatres
• Extensive private hospital experience
• Strong admin, HR and budgeting skills and expertise
• Strong Theatre Scrub exposure within specialised disciplines
• Good rapport with Surgeons
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Rebecca on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website on www.rposervices.co.za for more information.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 2 weeks of application received.
or email us: medicalrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za