|Salary||R150 – R230 per day|
|Education||SANC Registered | SASOHN member | Postgrad in Occupational Health Nursing|
|Experience||3 – 10 Years|
RPO Services is currently representing a leading medical scheme in recruiting an Occupational Health Nursing Practitioner for their walk-in clinic in Polokwane.
The successful incumbent will be working Mondays to Fridays, 3 to 5 days a week, on a contractual basis.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• Registered with SANC as a Professional Nurse
• Holds a Postgrad qualification in Occupational Health Nursing
• Holds a Dispensing Licence
• Completed courses in Spirometry, Audiometry and Vision testing
• Minimum of 3 years’ Occupational Health experience in the corporate sector
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Rebecca on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively visit our website on www.rposervices.co.za for more information.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 2 weeks of application received.
or email us: medicalrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za