|Salary||R500k – R420k|
|Education||SANC Registered – Occupational Health|
|Experience||2+ Years OCH Experience|
RPO Services has an exciting opportunity for an Occupational Health and Infection Prevention Nurse to take on a new challenge within a private hospital group.
The incumbent will be responsible for the occupational health and safety management, implementation of infection prevention and control standards, attend Safety, Health, Environment committee meetings, IOD’s, episodic monitoring, health screenings, clinical risk management and more.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• Registered with SANC as a Registered Nurse
• Hold a postgraduate qualification in Occupational Health
• Updated BLS / ACLS trainings
• Certificates in Spirometry, Vision screening, Audiometry and Dispensing
• IPC Certificate
• Extensive knowledge of modern nursing care principles and practices in the highly specialised field of Critical Care nursing
• 2 + Years in an Occupational Health and Safety environment
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Rebecca on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively call on 010 900 4087 or visit our website on www.rposervices.co.za for more information.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 2 weeks of application received.
or email us: medicalrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za