|Salary||R520k - R450k|
|Education||Electrical Trade Test Certificate, Wireman's License|
A new career opportunity has become available for an O&M Technical Manager at a well-established solar energy company in Johannesburg. The successful incumbent will be responsible for all solar PV, solar thermal O&M Technician works, as well as planning and managing all O&M Technician outputs.
Minimum requirements include:
• Electrical Trade Test Certificate (3 phase)
• Wireman’s License
• Valid driver’s license and passport
• In-depth knowledge of both PV grid-tied, PV off-grid, storage and generator systems
• Good knowledge of hot water systems
• Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of solar plant software and hardware
• Able to read and interpret engineering designs and drawings
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Riana, Meghan or Dawn on 010 900 4087. Alternatively visit our website on www.rposervices.co.za.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: engineeringrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za