|Salary||R600k – R540k|
|Education||SANC Registered | Qualification in Nursing Admin preferred|
|Experience||5 – 20 Years|
Are you a qualified Registered Nurse, with strong nursing / unit management expertise in the private healthcare sector?
Are you looking for growth in your career, into a Nursing Services Manager role?
If yes, then we have your dream job you have been looking for!
Our client represents a large 250+ bed private hospital in Gauteng, who needs the expertise of an experienced, strong and assertive Nursing Standards Manager to be able to work hand in hand with the EXCO team in the management of all nursing functions within the hospital.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• Diploma/Degree in General Nursing Science
• A qualification in Nursing Admin & Management will be advantageous
• Minimum of 5 years private hospital experience
• Must have worked within a similar role, or as a Deputy Nursing Manager
• Strong administration skills
• Strong HR and budgeting skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Rebecca on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively call on 010 900 4087 or visit our website on www.rposervices.co.za for more information.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 2 weeks of application received.
or email us: medicalrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za