|Salary||R600k – R500k|
|Education||SAN Registered with Operating Theatre Post Basic|
|Experience||3 – 10 Years management|
RPO Services has an exciting opportunity for a Theatre Trained Scrub Nurse with management experience, to take on the role of Night Manager within a large private hospital in the West Rand.
The incumbent will assume responsibility for overseeing the hospital and all operational activities during night shifts, as well as assist in emergency surgeries when needed in Theatre.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• Registered with SANC as a Registered Nurse
• Qualified with an Operating Theatre Nursing Diploma
• Proven staff supervision, management and management reporting expertise
• Prior Nursing Management experience is advantageous
• Competent in scrubbing for emergency operations, ideally specialised cases in Cardiac (advantageous)
• Ability to work night shifts
• Own reliable transport and valid driving license
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Rebecca on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively visit our website on www.rposervices.co.za for more information.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 2 weeks of application received.
or email us: medicalrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za