|Salary||R500k – R400k|
|Experience||5 – 15 Years|
We are seeking to employ an experienced and qualified Midwife and Unit Manager for one of our clients, a Private Hospital based in East London. The incumbent will be responsible for all administration and management of their extremely busy combined Maternity and Obstetrics department.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• Registered with the SANC as a Professional Nurse & Midwife
• Preferred: an Advanced Diploma/Degree in Midwifery
• Preferred: a postgraduate qualification in Nursing Management/Admin
• Strong training and management skills
• Prior Unit Management experience in the Maternity/Obstetrics ward
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Rebecca on email@example.com. Alternatively call on 010 900 4087 or visit our website on www.rposervices.co.za for more information.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 2 weeks of application received.
or email us: medicalrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za