|Salary||R1.2 mil - R1 mil p/a|
|Education||BTech Management Accounting/CIMA|
|Experience||5+ Years Experience|
We are currently working with a leading mining company with sites across South Africa and we are looking for a Management Accountant for the Northern Cape site. The Management Accountant will be provide leadership to ensure that the department has strategic guidance in order to drive performance while maintaining a strong governance focus.
The role will be responsible for:
• Responsible for the generation of cost saving ideas
• Provide accounting expertise and skills to the operation; advising on accounting solutions to enhance or ensure the effectiveness of the operation
• Provide necessary leadership to the sub-function that will ensure finance processes are understood, valued and adhered to.
• Drive initiatives as appropriate to improve work practices and procedures. Review and approve master data change requests.
• Lead and support any necessary Commercial decision making using scenario analysis and Dashboards.
• Engage internal and external stakeholders on Management Accounting related matters, and support the operation on Management Accounting related engagement
If you are an experienced Management Accountant with 5+ Years experience – we want to hear from you.
Please note that the role will be based in the Northern Cape
• B.Com Degree Accounting OR B.Tech Degree Cost Management Accounting OR CIMA qualification
• A minimum of 5 years financial experience in the mining accounting environment
• Demonstrated knowledge and skill in risk management principles and practices
• Demonstrate strong commercial and financial knowledge and understanding of internal financial controls.
• Demonstrate knowledge and skill in budgeting, forecasting and capital expenditure.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, forward your comprehensive CV email@example.com, visit our website www.rposervices.co.za or contact the Finance Team on 010 900 4087.
Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for a response to your CV, if you do not receive feedback within one week please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
or email us: financerecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za