|Experience||No experience required|
RPO Services would like to provide a graduate student with the opportunity to fulfill the role of an Operations Analyst. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, self-motivated, emotionally mature, and dynamic. You are not required to have any work experience thus far; full in-house training will be provided!
A diploma/ bachelor’s degree in any human/business-related field is required as well as your own transport.
Situated in Century City, Cape Town.
Must be proficient in MS Office and have great organisation skills.
What our client will do for you:
• Provide you with growth opportunities
• Ensure you have domain knowledge in the industry you operate in
• Provide you with the tools, coaching and support to make the difference and be the best in the business
• Give you the opportunity to deal with all levels of corporate management to develop your people, communication, and interaction skill
Some of the job functions include:
• Analyse consultants, team and branch performance in terms of the quality of consultants
• Analyse industry trends and growth strategies
• Develop and implementation of business practices that ensure optimal performance
• Analyse data for anomalies, trends and opportunities for improvement.
• Drive systems development and process improvements.
• Participate in efforts to improve capabilities, process improvement and technology projects
or email us: internalrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za