|Salary||R450k – R500k|
|Education||CA(SA)/CIA/BCom Internal Audit|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|
A leading Manufacturing company based in Durban (Upper Highway) is seeking an Internal Auditor to join their team of professionals. The ideal candidate maintains a high standard of work and is team orientated.
If you are looking to be part of an established team of industry experts, we want to hear from you!
The role will be responsible for:
• Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the management controls over those activities.
• Evaluate compliance with internal policies, processes and procedures.
• Evaluate the risk management and compliance functions.
• Plan and execute audits in accordance in compliance with quality standards by following and completing prepared work programs.
• Provide clear and sufficient audit evidence to support recommendations and audit assessment.
• Identify opportunities to improve internal controls.
• Identify and clearly articulate the root cause of issues identified and impact thereof, and recommend changes to business processes that will address the control weaknesses.
• Perform special reviews at the request of management.
• CA(SA)/CIA/BCom Internal Audit
• At least 3 years’ experience in internal or external audit preferred. Articles and professional certifications will be advantageous.
• Experience in manufacturing environment will be an advantage
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Working knowledge of JDE will be an advantage
Should you meet the requirements for this position, forward your comprehensive CV firstname.lastname@example.org, visit our website www.rposervices.co.za or contact the Finance Team on 010 900 4087.
Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for a response to your CV, if you do not receive feedback within one week please assume your application has been unsuccessful
or email us: financerecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za