|Salary||R400k – R300k|
|Education||Nursing Diploma / B.Cur (Preferred: IPC Certificate / Diploma)|
|Experience||2 - 10 Years|
Are you a Professional Nurse with strong knowledge and competency in the prevention of infections and risk management in a hospital setting? Do you seek a new challenge and growth in your career? Then we have a position for you that you won’t want to miss out on!
RPO Services represents a private hospital in Pretoria needing employ your skills and expertise to report to the Nursing Manager, as the Infection Prevention & Control Manager.
You will be responsible for the hospital’s infection control, training in health and safety, implementing SOP’s, managing all risk management and quality control.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• Registered as a Professional Nurse with the SANC
• Preferred: Certificate/Diploma in Infection Prevention & Control (IPC)
• Experience in high risk wards
• Strong clinical knowledge in a private hospital setting
• Leadership skills and abilities
• Good troubleshooting skills and able to utilise initiative
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Rebecca on email@example.com. Alternatively call on 010 900 4087 or visit our website on www.rposervices.co.za for more information.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 2 weeks of application received.
or email us: medicalrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za