|Salary||R900k – R650k|
|Experience||5 – 15 Years|
Are you a qualified Pharmacist, with management experience in the private hospital sector?
Are you looking for growth in your career, to be able to manage a large hospital pharmacy?
If yes, then we have your dream job you have been looking for!
Our client represents a 250+ bed private hospital in Pretoria, and is now looking for an individual such as yourself to manage their hospital pharmacy as the Pharmacy Manager and Responsible Pharmacist.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• Registered with the SAPC as a Pharmacist
• Minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience as a Pharmacist
• Prior experience within a private hospital essential
• Must have proven management experience within the hospital environment
• Strong administration skills
• Preferred: Postgraduate qualification in Business / Pharmacy Management or related
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Rebecca on Rebecca(at)rposervices . coza
Alternatively call on 010 900 4087 or visit our website on www.rposervices.co.za for more information.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 2 weeks of application received.
or email us: medicalrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za