|Salary||R600k – R400k|
|Education||HR Management Degree / Related|
|Experience||5 – 8 Years|
RPO Services is currently representing a large private hospital seeking to employ a strong HR Professional to oversee their HR department and report directly to the Hospital Manager and Regional HR Manager.
The incumbent will be responsible for strategic HR application drive; leading and managing HR staff; business performance management; supporting and building strong relations with EXCO within the hospital; workforce optimisation and remuneration management and more.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the Theatre Manager position:
• Degree in HR Management / related
• 5 – 8 years HR generalist expertise
• Strong knowledge of Labour Relations, Business Performance and Talent Management
• Prior exposure to the private health care sector, preferably one of the Big 3 private hospital groups
• Experience on SAP HRIS will be advantageous
• Project management experience across multidisciplinary projects within HR
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a good rapport with EXCO teams
Please note that our client’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the group’s Employment Equity strategy.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Rebecca on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively call on 010 900 4087 or visit our website on www.rposervices.co.za for more information.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 2 weeks of application received.
or email us: medicalrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za