|Education||HPCSA Registration – MBChB, MBA preferred|
|Experience||10 + years|
RPO Services currently represents a leading private hospital group in recruiting for their EXCO team. They are looking to employ a dynamic and experienced Medical Practitioner and Clinical Manager to oversee their entire clinical department through clinical governance, quality and efficiency strategy and operational management.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• HPCSA Registration as a Medical Practitioner with a MBChB
• A postgrad MBA or related qualification
• 10+ years hospital clinical expertise with sin-depth knowledge and expertise in the private health care sector
• Proven clinical management experience, ideally within a similar capacity at Regional / Head Office level
• Commercial and financial acumen
Please note that our client’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the group’s Employment Equity strategy.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Rebecca on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively call on 010 900 4087 or visit our website on www.rposervices.co.za for more information.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 2 weeks of application received.
or email us: medicalrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za