|Salary||R 550k - R500k p/a|
The purpose of this role is to provide exceptional financial accounting and financial reporting services within a centralised Finance Department to ensure effective execution of accounting functions in line with business, legislative and regulatory requirements.
The Financial Manager provides support to the Head of Finance that reports to the Board of Directors and other senior Management of the Company and its subsidiaries.
• Review and manage debtor and creditor control
• Preparation of group invoices
• Oversea and manage financial accountants to ensure accurate and complete financial records
• Provide commentary for movement in the monthly AUMs and AUAs
• Review accounting records & monthly reconciliations
• Maintain fixed asset register
• Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
• Ensure accurate and timely monthly and year end close
• Preparing monthly financial management reports for subsidiaries and group (consolidation)
• 2-3 years’ post article experience.
• Experience in the Financial industry - Investment Services and Actuaries Consulting advantageous
• Experience in Pastel, Manco/ Collective Investment Schemes (CIS), VIP Payroll (advantage), ESS & Excel
Should you meet the requirements for this position, forward your comprehensive CV firstname.lastname@example.org, visit our website www.rposervices.co.za or contact the Finance Team on 010 900 4087.
Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for a response to your CV, if you do not receive feedback within one week please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
or email us: financerecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za