|Salary||R800k – R750k p/a|
A leading niche Bank based in Johannesburg is currently seeking an experienced FX Money Market Dealer to join their team of professionals. The ideal candidate will be driven, detail orientated and have a passion for excellence
The role will be responsible for:
• Accurately record all client and retail network fx deals and reporting on all dealing room calls.
• Provides efficient detailed service to all clients,
• To engage in financial market transactions both telephonically and electronically.
• Provide information to clients on the conditions and exchange rates for buying and selling foreign currency.
• Record all foreign exchange transaction correctly.
• Trade spot and fwd foreign exchange for corporate clients needs.
• Manage and execute import and export of FX Notes and the Cash notes Book
• Monitor and manage the risk of the FX flow book and NOP
• Excellent client service network and professional etiquette in dealing.
• Successful relationship building with relevant departments.
• Manage and resolve queries promptly and effectively
• Providing accurate rates to clients
• 5-6 years’ experience
• Strong FX skills
• ACI Diploma
If you would like to apply for this position, please send transcripts with applications.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com, visit our website www.rposervices.co.za or contact the Finance Team on 010 900 4087. Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for a response to your CV, if you do not receive feedback within one week please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
or email us: financerecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za