|Salary||R420 - R300k|
|Education||ND/N6 + Trade Test|
Our client, a reputable water and wastewater company is looking for the skills of an Electrical Technician to join the Operations and Maintenance team.
Requirements are the following;
Diploma/ NQF level 6 qualification or equivalent in electrical or electronic engineering.
▪ 2 - 5 years' experience in electrical and PLC control systems.
▪ Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
▪ Capability to design, build and execute basic PLC and HMI programs.
▪ Knowledge of valve and pump control systems
▪ 2 years’ experience in with electrical work on water and wastewater treatment plant.
▪ Electrician Trade Test is advantageous
▪ Experience working with Allen Bradley, Siemens and Rockwell PLC
Should you meet the requirements for this opportunity, please email your CV too email@example.com or contact 010 900 4087 | Dawn (ext.408) Meghan (ext. 708 ) or Riana (ext. 515) Alternatively, visit our website on www.rposervices.co.za
or email us: engineeringrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za