|Salary||R1,2m - R950k|
A well-established consulting firm in Gauteng currently require an experienced and qualified Divisional Director for their Roads and Highways department in Johannesburg.
Minimum requirements include:
• BSc/BEng/BTech in Civil Engineering
• Master’s degree advantageous
• 10-15 years’ experience in roads, pavement and materials engineering
• Pr Eng/Pr Tech Eng registration with ECSA
• SANRAL and Provincial experience essential
• Solid knowledge of GCC, NEC, FIDIC, etc. forms of contract
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Riana, Meghan or Dawn on 010 900 4087. Alternatively visit our website on www.rposervices.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineeringrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za