|Salary||R720k – R600k|
|Education||Postgrad ICU Qualified | Nursing Admin advantageous|
|Experience||5 – 20 Years|
Are you a qualified Registered Nurse, with strong nursing / unit management expertise in the private healthcare sector?
Are you looking for growth in your career, within Nursing Management?
Are you ICU Trained?
If yes, then we have your dream job you have been looking for!
Our client represents a large 200+ bed private hospital, who needs the expertise of an experienced, strong and assertive Deputy Nursing Manager who will oversee and manage the specialised Critical Care departments within their hospital and work alongside the Senior Nurse Manager in all nursing EXCO activities.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• Diploma/Degree in General Nursing Science
• Postgrad Diploma in Critical Care Nursing
• A qualification in Nursing Admin & Management will be advantageous
• Proven management experience within a private hospital
• Must have managed a large or numerous Critical Care unit(s)
• Strong administration skills
• Strong HR and budgeting skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Rebecca on email@example.com. Alternatively call on 010 900 4087 or visit our website on www.rposervices.co.za for more information.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 2 weeks of application received.
or email us: medicalrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za