|Salary||R650k – R600k|
|Education||M.Pharm in Clinical Pharmacy|
RPO Services currently represents a large private hospital based in Port Elizabeth, seeking to employ a qualified Clinical Pharmacist who will be responsible for all clinical related duties including implementing the Antimicrobial Stewardship Programme, compile and update antibiograms, and monitor microorganisms, ward rounds and statistical reporting, quality control and management, and more!
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• Hold a B.Pharm degree from a reputable university
• Hold a Masters’ in Clinical Pharmacy
• Proven experience within a similar role
• Ideally exposure to the clinical pharmacy within a private hospital
• Strong numerical and clinical knowledge
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Rebecca on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively call on 010 900 4087 or visit our website on www.rposervices.co.za for more information.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 2 weeks of application received.
or email us: medicalrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za