|Location||Graduate Jobs in Cape Town, Woodstock|
A highly motivated and outgoing candidate required to join a Global Recruitment Company based at their offices in Woodstock, Cape Town.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
1. Processing invoices, receipts and payments
2. Updating Budget spreadsheets
3. Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
4. Monthly and weekly reporting
5. Analysis of results: Investigate and report on variance
6. Troubleshoot queries and any invoice issues
7. Be able to meet deadlines and to ensure accurate deliverables.
8. Balancing accounts; Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
9. Completing VAT returns & Preparing returns for SARS
10. Checking and reconciling company bank statements
11. Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 666 9963.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: internalrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za