|Salary||R800k - R600k p/a|
We have partnered with an International Audit firm based in Johannesburg and we are looking for an experienced professional to join this team
The ideal candidate will be a Newly Qualified CA(SA) and will have completed their SAICA Articles.
The role will be responsible for:
• Managing complete client tax portfolio’s, corporate tax, individual tax, withholding, dividend, TCC’s etc (not monthly VAT)
• Managing training of article clerks, induction programme, and continuous training (candidate must have a natural feeling for training, research, IFRS)
• Manage quality control over audit/review files, this goes hand in hand with training
• Assist with audits and review engagements.
• Minimum qualification - 3 year Accounting degree.
• Finished 3 years articles
• Qualified CA(SA)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, forward your comprehensive CV firstname.lastname@example.org, visit our website www.rposervices.co.za or contact the Finance Team on 010 900 4087.
Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for a response to your CV, if you do not receive feedback within one week please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
or email us: financerecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za