|Salary||R680k - R700k|
|Experience||2 years Post Articles|
Are you an experienced Audit Manager, with a passion for the industry? We have a great opportunity available with one of South Africa’s leading firms based in Cape Town
The role will be responsible for:
• Act as audit lead on large private and fully/JSE listed clients. The expectation is that on large assignments this role will be supported by one (or more) Managers. Overall responsibility for each assignment will be retained by the Partner.
• Responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered.
• Help to lead the team in the audit department.
• Support Partners in group sales and marketing activity, including playing a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking, and other marketing events as appropriate.
• Contribute to development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity. This will include winning work by targeting new clients.
• Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business.
• People management responsibilities covering resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and recommendations for promotion. Act as a mentor to team members and provide coaching with a view to assisting them to achieve their personal career goals. Act as a role model for Manager level
• CA(SA) or Nearly Qualified CA(SA)
• 3 years SAICA Articles Completed & 2 Years Post Article Experience
• IFRS & GAAP Experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, forward your comprehensive CV email@example.com, visit our website www.rposervices.co.za or contact the Finance Team on 010 900 4087.
Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for a response to your CV, if you do not receive feedback within one week please assume your application has been unsuccessful
or email us: financerecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za