|Salary||R1.3 mil – R990k per annum|
|Education||Nearly, Newly Qualified Actuary|
We are currently looking for an energetic, driven and technically experienced Actuarial Manager. This role will report to the Chief Actuary and will be responsible for overseeing the functions of the entire department
The ideal candidate will have experience in preparing quarterly statutory reserve estimates, including working with Head of Actuarial Function, as per local reporting requirements, collaborate with Finance Managers and assist on the production of legal entity and production office loss ratios for business planning purposes, capital modelling, etc, Streamline data production and reconciliations, Assist in Asset Liability Management processes by calculating expected cash flows
• Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, or related areas required
• Nearly or newly qualified actuary
• 5-10 years of working experience in the P&C insurance industry.
• Life experience beneficial.
• Excellent analytical, quantitative, and communication skills
• Team Player – ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams to gather inputs and align objectives and recommendations through quantitative analysis
• Experienced in people management
If you would like to apply for this position, please send transcripts with applications.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, visit our website www.rposervices.co.za or contact the Finance Team on 010 900 4087. Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for a response to your CV, if you do not receive feedback within one week please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
or email us: financerecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za