|Salary||R650k – R550k per annum|
|Education||BSc Actuarial Science & 8 CT Exams|
An international Reinsurance company based in Cape Town is currently seeking an experienced and driven Actuarial Analyst to join their team. The ideal candidate will be based in Cape Town, be passionate about service and finding innovative solutions. If you are looking to work in a challenging and rewarding environment, this role will be a perfect fit
The role will be responsible for:
• Monthly and quarterly US GAAP reporting.
• Perform experience analyses for major client companies
• Assist with updating valuation models
• Assist with IFRS and SAM reporting
• Assist with IFRS17 implementation
• Provide insights and support to other teams
• An Actuarial Science degree
• Preferably completed the A1 and A2 level (CT) exams
• Minimum of 2 years’ industry experience
• Excellent Access, Excel and SQL skills. VBA, Prophet or other programming/automation skills would be advantageous
• Valuations and/or actuarial modeling experience
If you would like to apply for this position, please send transcripts with applications.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com, visit our website www.rposervices.co.za or contact the Finance Team on 010 900 4087. Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for a response to your CV, if you do not receive feedback within one week please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
or email us: financerecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za